Friday, September 16, 2011

Back To School

While browsing my computer for photos of my cards, these Greeting Card Kids jumped out at me with those school uniforms.  School started just two weeks ago here in Wisconsin.  "Remember When" instantly triggers a person to think of the clothes they wore to school, who their friends were and how long ago that was.
  • Stamps: Greeting Card Kids and Word Play
  • Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Marina Mist, Real Red and Whisper White
  • Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Blush Blossom and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers and Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad
  • Others: Big Shot, perfect polka dots textured impressions embossing folder, top note die, 1/8" marina mist taffeta ribbon, sticky strip, scallop trim border punch, 3/16" corner punch
I designed this card for an annual stamp camp that was held during the fall of 2010.  Inspiration for this card came from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator; however, I made a lot of changes to fit my liking.
Keep Stampin'
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment