Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Birthday Month Continuing

Hello Stampers:
The weather continues to be so unpredictable, but the holidays are fast approaching!  During November, I continue to focus on my theme of birthday cards.  This card was created using pieces that I collected while participating in a unique swap with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  From one demonstrator, I received the clock from Easy Events and the old olive swirl image found in Baroque Motifs from another demonstrator.  I have been participating in this swap for a few months and decided that I need to make something of all these great images.  The images such as this clock were colored in with marker while sitting idle at the farmer's market.
Stamp sets: Easy Events and Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Island Indigo and Whisper White
Ribbon: Old Oliver 1/4 grosgrain
Ink: swirls-old olive; markers-pacific point, lucky limeade, crumb cake and soft suede
Look for more birthday cards in a few days!
Keep Stampin' Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment