Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daring Adventure

"Life is a either a Daring Adventure or Nothing" quoted from Helen Keller.  What adventures have you taken this new year?  While preparing for upcoming craft shows, my adventures have traveled into fabric crafting.  Wallets, coin purses, purses, table runners, and pin cushions conclude my fabric adventure plans.  Look for a posting of the projects that I sewed with Stampin' Up!s exclusive fabric Comfort Cafe.

This past summer, I participated in a card swap with a gray and yellow theme.  This color combination instantly challenged my creativity, but I am happy with my final creation. 

The exclusive Stampin' Up! products used to create this card include:
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Stamps: Daring Adventure
Ink: VersaMark
Accessories: Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool and 1/8" taffeta ribbon in Daffodil Delight

I plan to give this card to every graduate along with a few friends that need some encouragement.  Doesn't everyone have a time in their life when they need to move forward.  Be brave and take that new adventure this year.

Keep Stampin'
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment