Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas is Close

Can you believe how close Christmas is?  We only have two weeks left to make our final preparations to gather with family and friends to celebrate Christmas.  My family and friends have come to expect a card in the mail each year.  For years, I stamped all of my cards.  Then I found out that I was pregnant, and we sent out a picture card announcing the big news.  With the huge changes a child (and another) bring into life, the picture cards have been the easy way out for a few years.  I am happy to announce that I will be sending out my hand-stamped cards again this December.  Throughout December, I will be posting Christmas cards that I have made.  After my friends and family have received it in the mail, I will post the one that I sent out to more than 80 families.
This card was created with simple lines in mind.  Sometimes it is best to keep things simple at this busy time of year.  As you know, this card was made exclusively with Stampin' Up! products.

Stamp Set: Easy Events
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black and Whisper White.  Also, Pocketful of Posies designer series paper.
Ink: StazOn Jet Black ink pad with Lucky Limeade and Poppy Parade Stampin' Write Markers

Keep Stampin'
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment