Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Detailed Preview

Most demonstrators like to play with their new stamp sets before they decide on the best thing to demonstrate.  Since I make so many Christmas cards, I play around and stamp several samples before choosing a final product that I will create eighty of.
This card has a little vintage flair and some great details.  Unfortunately, I do not have the time to make tons of these, and I would get sick of it fast.  I thought I would share this card with you.

All products are Stampin' Up!
stamp set: Merry & Type
cardstock: Verry Vanilla, Island Indigo, Pool Party
ink: Versa Mark and Island Indigo
punch: Decorative Label and Extra-Large Oval
Big Shot with the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Basic Rhinestone jewels
Stamping Sponges
White Stampin' Embossing Powder with Embossing Buddy and Heat Tool

Keep Stampin'
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment